Complementary activity

Activity 1

Complete the sentence:


Earplugs protect my _____________ from loud noise.

Safety glasses protect my ___________ from chemicals, dust and flying things.

Ear muffs protect my ___________ from loud noise.

Goggles protect my _________ from chemicals, dust and flying things.

A face shield protects my __________ from flying things.

A respirator protects my ____________ from fumes.

Safety gloves protect my _________ from cuts.

An apron protects my _________ fron chemicals or food.

Safety shoes protect my __________ from heavy weight.

A hair net keeps my ________ from going into the machine or into the food.

A face mask keeps my ___________ from dust.

A helmet protects my ____________ from falling things.


Activity 2

Read types of risks and identify the types of hazards these workers are exposed to.


Unsafe work environments

Type of injuries and accidents you can have

There is a hole in the floor


There is a cord across the walkway


There is ice on the step


There is a broken step


A person who is wearing a long-sleeved T-shirt.


A person who is lifting and carrying heavy objects


A person who is welding and building gates without wearing a face shield.


A person who is operating  a forklift with the load downgrade.

 

There are food remains  all over the place in this food processing plant

 

The conveyor line increased speed.

 

These men are not wearing safety gloves and they are moving a big gear.

 


Crossword:

Complete the following crossword with the words in the box, support yourself with the sentences.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All about personal protective equipment

Fire prevention and use of fire extinguishers.

Let's learn about signs!